OverviewDiscover Minimalist Style and Maximum Cell Phone Radiation Protection for You
The Pong Case for iPhone 6/6s takes protection to the next level! While protecting your iPhone it redirects cell phone radiation away from you, reducing your exposure to cell phone radiation.
NOTE: The finish of the white case is a slightly smoother texture than the finish of the black case.
- Built-in Antenna Technology instantly pairs with your iPhone 6/6s when you snap it on
- Patented RF technology protects you while maintaining your phone’s signal
- Lowers your radiation exposure by up to 67% below a bare phone
- Tested in the same independent labs that verify conformance of wireless devices to requirements of the US (FCC), European (CE), Canadian (CA) and Australian (ACA) governments
- Protection from 4’ drops and certified to U.S. military specifications
- Access to all iPhone 6/6s ports and functions
- Designed in Encinitas, California
- 60-day money back guarantee
|Add To Cart Warning||REDUCE YOUR RADIATION EXPOSURE WHILE MAINTAINING YOUR SIGNAL!|
|Email form id||No|
|Color Selector Modifier||No|
Satisfied review by Dan on 10/26/2015
I'm not a scientist but have done my research on Pong cases and will give the science the benefit of the doubt that it is helping. I mean, do you want to risk having brain cancer in 50 years from now due to your cell phone? The case itself is well built, slick, and I get compliments regularly on its sophisticated looking design. My only regret is that I didn't get the sturdier version, because I don't feel the case is protecting my phone very well whenever I drop it.
A must have if you want to minimize potential radiation review by Byron on 4/14/2015
To minimize radiation exposure from the iPhone, this case is a no-brainer. And the fact that it is sleek and I find the red a very attractive color are just gravy! It is minimalist but quite adequate so I am happy.
Solid case that protects me review by El Jeff-e on 11/5/2014
I've been hearing more and more about cell phone radiation and these guys had a case for the iPhone 6. I figured it was a sign and pulled the trigger. I can't say anything bad about the case. I honestly can't tell if it's protecting me, but I do know that I've dropped my phone a few times and the case kept it safe. I'd say, get one.